If your doctor uses eScript prescription:
- Ask your doctor to send your prescription via the eScript system to Creekside Pharmacy (NCPDP #5656915) and then come pick up your prescription. It’s that easy, paper prescription is unnecessary.
If you have the paper prescription written by your doctor:
- Take your paper prescription to Creekside Pharmacy (located at 1863 Alum Rock Ave, Ste A, San Jose, CA 95116) and a pharmacist will dispense your medication.
If you are missing the paper prescription written by your doctor:
- Please have your health care provider call in your prescription to Creekside Pharmacy at (408) 929-6029.
- Creekside Pharmacy automatically refills your prescription and will reminder you to pick up when ready.
- You’re always welcome to refill as a guest for in-store pickup. Please bring your store and prescription number.
- Refill from a mobile app (coming soon).
- Access and print your prescription history easily online (coming soon).
- Did you know that bringing all your prescriptions to Creekside Pharmacy is convenient and can positively impact your health?
- Transfer a prescription for in-store pickup with basic patient and prescription information.
- Transfer a new, ongoing prescription. Receive a free, personalized review of topics related to savings, safety and side effects.
- Get your shots today
- Zero cost with most insurance including Medicare Part B
- Vaccinations for all ages