7150 Stevenson Blvd, Fremont, CA, USA
Status: For Lease on May 2022
The Ivy Group is pleased to offer FOR LEASE a commercial property perfectly suited for warehouse / office / R&D uses.
- Base Rent: $1.55/sf/month
- Operating Expenses: $0.30/sf/month
- Warehouse / Office Combo: Total ± 5,935 square feet consisting of ± 3,621 (61%) square feet warehouse and ± 1,650 (39%) square feet office
- Bonus Mezzanine: ± 1,650 square feet (permitted & approved)
- Bonus Mezzanine: ± 640 square feet
- Features: 6 private offices, large conference room, 3 restrooms, reception area, break room, server room
- Warehouse amenities: fully insulated, utility sink, washer / dryer station, 2 skylights
- Small fenced yard with parking
- Monument signage
- Available within 30 days notice
- Building Size
5,935 square feet
- Lot Size
63,656 square feet (± 1.5 acres)
- Year Built
400 amps, 480 volts, 3 Ø
General Industrial (GI)
- Freeway Access
Easy access for freeway 880
One grade level rollup door (12 feet x 14 feet)
- Ceiling Height
± 9 feet (office), ± 22 feet (warehouse)
- Fire Sprinklers
The property is located on the desirable Stevenson Blvd with a short drive to Interstate 880.
Per a recent San Jose Business Journal article by Katie Burke, dated August 30, 2021, she noted:
“Situated along the southeastern border of the San Francisco Bay, Fremont is a short drive from the world’s largest tech hub in Silicon Valley and the strengthening biotech market along the peninsula. It’s in the center of the region’s largest industrial market, a pocket of the real estate industry that has fared well throughout the current health and economic crises largely because of the rise in e-commerce and increasing tenant demand to build out distribution networks.
But the East Bay suburb’s appeal now extends far beyond its plethora of warehouse and distribution space. Fremont officials in recent years have ramped up efforts to attract corporate tenants in the biotech, advanced manufacturing and technology sectors, all of which are expected to generate significant dividends for the region in the short- and long-term future, said Marco Cugia, CoStar’s associate director of market analytics in San Francisco.
Social media giant Facebook now encompasses more than 1 million square feet of office space in Fremont, according to CoStar data. Electric car maker Tesla houses all its manufacturing operations and more than 10,000 employees in its Fremont factory at 45500 Fremont Blvd. The city is now home to more than 1,200 high-tech, life sciences and clean technology firms, according to Fremont’s Economic Development Department.”