22971 Sutro Street, Hayward, CA, USA
Status: For Sale on November 2022
22971 Sutro St, Hayward, CA
The Ivy Group is pleased to offer FOR SALE a free standing, single story office building located in Hayward, CA. The Property provides an owner/user, or an investor the opportunity to purchase a highly sought after office property located in the established 880 East Bay submarket corridor.
- Ingress / Egress: The property consists of three points of ingress / egress, making it convenient and easy to access.
- Entrance / Exit: The property consists of five points of entrance / exit, allowing the convenience to enter and exit the building with ease, and/or to convert to multi tenant scenario.
- Excellent Curb Appeal: Pride of ownership with well maintained sidewalks, landscape and paint.
- Bread & Butter Neighborhood Office Building: Prototypical office building with private offices layout with efficiently sized suites conducive to office / medical uses.
- Corner Location At Signalized Intersection: Located at the signalized intersection of the heavily traveled Jackson Street (CA-92) and Meek Avenue with exposure to high traffic counts.
- Strong Demographics: Irreplaceable location situated in the heart of the supply constrained 880 corridor trade area. Densely populated location with 57,250 population with a median household income in excess of $112,897 within 2 miles radius.
- Longstanding, Internet Resistant Tenancy: The Property is currently vacant, offering the buyer with an opportunity to occupy it for its own business, or an investor to place a tenant at market rate to serve the needs of the surrounding community.
- Tight Market Fundamentals: Infill and mature trade area with limited sites available for future development creating high barriers to entry for future competition. The Hayward office submarket boasts a low 4.7 % vacancy rate with 3.9M square feet of inventory.
- Ideal 1031 Exchange: Prime neighborhood office building with a significant value-add component makes the Property an ideal 1031 Exchange candidate. This property is part of the General Plan with a Medium Density Residential (MDR) designation, which offers the buyer to potentially redevelop the building to achieve desired returns.
- Building Size
- Lot Size
18,530 SF, or ± 0.43 acres
- Year Built
Neighborhood Commercial (CN)
Medium Density General Plan
- Freeway Access
Easy access to Interstate 880
Convenient and easy access to major freeways:
- Bart Station
Walking distance to Hayward BART Station
- Bus Stop
Walking distance to major bus stops
12 on site spaces
Located at the signalized intersection of the heavily traveled Jackson Street (CA-92) and Meek Avenue with exposure to high traffic counts.
The property is walking distance to vibrant and amenities rich downtown Hayward, CA.